LED Contact Poi
102.01$ – 188.90$
Pair of beautiful custom contact LED poi, with Flowtoys capsule 2.0.
▹ 95mm stage balls with a frosted finish for maximal light diffusion. Weight: 175g each (with LED).
▹ Choose between 2 set ups:
a) With LED: Comes with brand new Flowtoys capsule 2.0 included (with a modified shell). Simply power on and you’re ready to go!
- 64 customizable modes
- full color spectrum with over 60 billion colors
- hella bright, custom high-temp LEDs, and global brightness control
- accelerometer response aka kinetic awareness 2.0
- wireless control, syncing and connectivity
- save up to 60 favorites
- 2 extra show pages w/ up to 60 modes each
- USB rechargeable and update-able
- super durable & lifetime warranty
b) No LED: Comes with an empty Flowtoys capsule shell, no circuit board. This set up is perfect if you already own a capsule prop from Flowtoys such as Podpoi and want to transfer the LED to this contact poi configuration.
▹ 5 types of knobs : Ultraknob Pro (LED!), Play “PX3”, Play “Silicone knob”, Lanternsmith “Pomgrips 2.0” and Widmar “Stubby” (see photos for reference).
▹ Choose between our 4 types of tethers:
- Braided MFP rope (braided over a core). Soft touch, stiffer than MFP solid braid. Available in 17 colors in 3/8″ and 5 colors in 1/2″. MFP will shrink with time, we recommand adding 1-1.5 extra inch to your desired length to compensate.
- Cotton rope. Pre-shrunk, available in natural color or gray (hand-dyed, option only available with 3/8″ rope at the moment). Advantage: this super soft and light weight material also has a nice natural grip. Three rope size available: 5/16″, 3/8″ or 1/2″.
- Climbing rope (more resistant than MFP and won’t shrink as much). This rope is great for poi juggling and contact moves; because of its large diameter and tight braiding it naturally tends to keep straight when tossed and can even stand straight up when balanced. However, you should be aware these properties aren’t ideal for tangles. Colors: Gold Vein (10.4 mm), Carbon (10.5 mm), Breeze (9.5″), Dusk (9.2 mm), Salazar (9.8mm), Royal Purple (10.2 mm), Sulli (9 mm), Pitch Black (7/16″) and Rainbow (7/16).
- VPC rope in 3/8″ and 7/16″. This rope is soft, flexible and stays straight when tossed, it’s simply the best of both worlds. Perfect rope for techy flow, contact and juggling. VPC will shrink with time, we recommand adding 1-1.5 extra inch to your desired length to compensate.